Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday!

A year ago today I was in Calcutta and had the most amazing birthday with new friends and one phone call that I thought might make my heart burst. I knew life was full of possibility. This morning I look around my beautiful apt, windows opening and some possibility seems to be blowing in again. My friend sent me timeshel by mumford & sons for my birthday, so this is playing in the background , Calgary is here too.

I put an extra teaspoon of honey in my tea just now, and I will wear my Channel lip gloss today.

I have always loved birthdays, mine and everyone else’s. This year I was a bit quiet but usually for the weeks leading up to it I can’t talk about much else. My funk seems to have lifted this morning. It’s hard to be in a funk with so many amazing people around loving me.

Just finished my coconut water and breakfast with an amazing friend is soon. There is a tremendous amount of possibilities for today, tomorrow as well.

This is a teeny tiny blog but I just wanted to share my morning with everyone since everyone shares so much with me.

More tea please, more of this amazing life.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Good music and extra honey sounds like a fabulous way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm late but I wish you happy birthday with all my heart.
    I remember you when we met ours first time in Mysore and shared 2 months together practicing and going around...
    I'm very glad to see where you're arrived and where you will arrive... I think you are a very special person.

    So much love
    Marina

    P.S. Don't mind if you don't remember about me.

    ReplyDelete