Monday, December 27, 2010

Goa

There is only one spot on my bed that you can really sleep on. It’s a big bed really but only one spot that is a little less lumpy. I have a shower here, a real one where the water comes from above, and not the above that is my hand lifting the little bucket and pouring it over me. There are 2 doors in my apt and when I open them both the breeze blows right through the place, a constant reminder of change. When the doors are open I can see palm trees all the time, hear them being blown by the wind. Rolf and Marci have been a soft place to land. There is such care taken with each student, no rushing here to there. Marci has a cold and was still sitting next to me making sure I did not separate my knees in shalabhasana a or b, LIFT! She gives me firm instruction but watches me and explains until she is sure I understand it inside and out. They both agree not to pick the fruit until it is ripe, I too agree. This is where I am. It is a blessing beyond what I deserve to have 2 months here with them. This is all for now as I sit and feel the shifts, observe the feelings in my chest, and enjoy the warm breeze.

I love you

A

No comments:

Post a Comment